Angie Cortes Designs

Monday, September 7, 2009

SSDS Week 5 ~ What do you want to be?

Hi everyone!! I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend! My BIL's wedding was this weekend so we had a ton of family visiting from out of town. Everyone is finally headed home, so I am finally able to check my email and get caught up!!
I had thought I set up my card for Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturday to auto post, but I guess not! So, here it is (better late than never right? LOL) Any who, this weeks challenge is "What do you want to be when you grow up?" This is a special challenge that allows you to enter your work, your child's (can be niece, nephew, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, neighbor's kid, scout troop) work, and/or both.

My card for this challenge was made by me and my nine year old daughter Lexi. She is constantly changing her mind about what she plans to be. When I asked her this week, she said a Cheerleader!! Which was perfect because I could finally use my Cheer Anya from Greeting Farm!! I stamped her and Lexi colored her (except her hair, she said I do hair better LOL), then she picked out the paper. She used the Swiss Dot embossing folder on the blue cs and we put it all together. At the last minute she decided it was missing something and used a gliter pen on her hair, socks, shirt and poms!!

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize. Head over to the SSDS blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by 10:00 pm (EST) Friday evening.

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

Darlene said...

This is so cute Angie!! I'm sure your daughter enjoyed creating it with you!! GO TEAM!!!

Crystal said...

AWW Angie you and Alexis did a GREAT job!! Love her added sparkle...Adorable!

Post a Comment