Angie Cortes Designs

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Paper Maniac ~ Holiday Decor and More...

Hi everyone! Hope this post finds you healthy and happy! We are in our second week of Paper Maniac's Decoration a Day Inspiration for the month of November and the DT has been coming up with some amazing ornaments, holiday decor and gift ideas. If you haven't already, you definitely want to head over to the Paper Maniac blog to check it all out.

Today, I am sharing a Luminaria I made using the adorable Tweet Winter Wishes from Our Craft Lounge. You can get the tutorial for the Luminaria on Splitcoast.

I used Aqua Mist (PTI) cardstock as my base and stamped this with white snowflakes. I stamped all the images separately and used them to build a scene. This was rather easy and really fun to make and I will definitely be making a few more to add to my holiday decorations around the house.

Just in case you missed the Newsletter this week - Here are the current specials going on in the store:

- 12% off items in the So ThankFALL section(can be paired with Newsletter coupon)
- 10% off Entire purchase til Nov. 16th ~ excludes Copic Coloring Club Sets (coupon in newsletter)
- Don't forget to check out this weeks Paper Maniac Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW this looks so wonderful Angie, love your design!!!! WAY TOO CUTE and a very cool project!! You rock girl!

de said...

This is amazing Angie! I love it!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

WOW this is so pretty Angie...what a great holiday decoration for the whole winter!!!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

Kelly said...

This is gorgeous Angie, what a great idea for a holiday card!!
Kelly

Darlene said...

Oh WOW Angie ... this is awesome!! LOVE your design and I've been looking at these but was hesitant to try this technique. Well let me tell you ... you have inspired me with this beauty!! Just wonderful!

Elizabeth P said...

I love your luminaria Angie! I have to do one of these ;)

Post a Comment