Angie Cortes Designs

Monday, February 1, 2010

Paper Maniac Inspirations ~ Masculine Valentines

Wow!! Can you believe it is February already? January just flew by in a flash!! If you are anything like me, you just love to make cutesy cards with pretty paper, hearts and tons of bling but when it comes to cards for the males in our lives I struggle to make just the right card! When I saw this awesome set from Our Craft Lounge, I knew it would be perfect for my masculine Valentines this year.

I stamped the image onto kraft cs and colored it with PrismaColor markers. I decided to keep my card clean and simple with just a few embellishments. I used Polka Dot Basics II stamped in fresh snow from PTI on the bottom of the image panel and finished it off with some chocolate satin ribbon.

I just wanted to send a quick Thank You to everyone who participated in the Magical Mystery Blog Hop this weekend. I loved seeing all the different interpretations of the songs and all the cards were just amazing!

Make sure you check out the specials going on at the Paper Maniac store this weel. There are still a few Unity Stamps available at 40% off!!

Thanks for stopping by! If you haven't already check out my Blog Candy!

4 comments:

JazzyH said...

Cute and I love the saying!

de said...

Love this! I was looking for a good masculine card idea for V day too! This is great!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

This is sooo funny!! I actually almost bought this set and now that I see what you did with it I wish I had LOL

Lola said...

This is gorgeous. Being from NM and seeing the saguaros up close, this hits home.

Post a Comment