Angie Cortes Designs

Friday, March 19, 2010

TCC Feature Friday ~ Color Challenge

Hi all!! Today is Feature Friday at The Character Cafe and this week Kendra has a fabulous spring color challenge for you ~ Use shades of Purple, Yellow and Blue.

I just had to use this perfect spring image Bertie N Friend. I printed the digi image out on Select White CS and colored it with Prisma pencils and OMS. I used a dauber to add blue ink around the image for the sky and used circle and scallop nesties to cut it out. The purple DP is from inque boutique's and the yellow polka dot was in my scrap bin. The sentiment is from PTI's Everyday Button Bits.

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize and check out all the fabulous creations from the Design Team. Head over to the Cafe Blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by 11:59 pm (EST) Thursday evening.

Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

Debbi said...

Gorgeous card, Angie! LOVE the colors!
*smiles*
debbi

eudokia said...

so cute!love the image and of course the combination of the colors!

Kelly said...

Adorable card Angie! I love how you coloured the image, looks so soft and perfect for springtime.
Great job again this week!
Kelly

Fink said...

This is just great! I love the image as well as the coloring! I chose the same way to get the blue too! Nice job

Rachel said...

what a cute image you used!! you did a great job with the challenge.
hugs,
Rachel

Sara said...

Too cute, that is one of my fave images, and you colored it perfectly!!!

Post a Comment