Angie Cortes Designs

Friday, May 28, 2010

TCC Feature Friday ~ Rhinestones, Ribbon and Red

Hi all!! Today is Feature Friday at The Character Cafe and this weeks challenge is to use Rhinestones, Ribbon and Red.

When I saw Lisa's Special RAK Event for her sister Jayme, who was sadly diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. I just knew what I was going to do for this weeks challenge. Jayme loves frogs so the Pond Frogs from TCC were just perfect for the card I wanted to send!

I used GIMP to make a frog background of sorts and colored all the frogs green except one. This was perfect for my computer generated sentiment ~ One of a Kind. I cut the sentiment out with my nestabilities and inked the edges with Pure Poppy Ink. I finished the card off with Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch Ribbon and some green rhinestones.

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize and check out all the fabulous creations from the Design Team. Head over to the Cafe Blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by next Thursday evening.

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

Crystal said...

EEEK Angie this card is soooo cute, I love the one red frog...Absolutely darling.....So awesome of you to send this to Jayme...she will adore it for sure!!!!! SUPER CUTE CARD!!!

Sara said...

I love it! The red frog is perfect!

Kendra said...

I absolutely LOVE what you did with this... what a great idea too for it's purpose. Jayme will love it... so sad, but great that she has such a support system! Fantastic card Angie :)

Kelly said...

Wow Angie, it's adorable!! I love the red frog and the ribbon you used. I love how you DT girls surprise me every week by doing something so different with The Cafe digis, making them more versatile.
Kelly

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

AWESOME card Angie and what a WONDERFUL act by sending this card to Jayme. HUGS

Post a Comment