Angie Cortes Designs

Saturday, June 12, 2010

SSDS Week 44 ~ Pockets

** This my 2nd post today...Please scroll down for my Catch the Bug Challenge Card**

Hi all! It is time for another awesome challenge from Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturday. This week we are making Cards with some sort of Pocket!!

When I saw the theme for this weeks challenge, I immediately thought of my son. When he was little he loved to wear his denim overalls and he always had something stashed in the front pocket.

I really wanted to replicate that on my card. I used denim dsp and added some faux stitching and brads to look like a pocket on jeans. I finished it off with an escaping frog. The Hoppy Birthday sentiment is computer generated and attached with twine.

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize package head over to the SSDS blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by 10:00 pm (EST) Friday evening.

Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

Darlene said...

What a fabulous challenge idea and what an adorable creation! Well done my friend! So dang cute! Happy Weekend to you!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

FAB card! Love it.

Natalie said...

This is sooo cute!! Love it!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

SUPER cute and CREATIVE Angie!

Kelly said...

This is awesome Angie!! What agreat boy card...I may have to lift this card idea from you...hee, hee. Great card!!

Kelly

Post a Comment