Angie Cortes Designs

Thursday, July 22, 2010

TCC Feature Friday ~ Pocket Cards

Hi all!! Any big plans for the weekend? We just spent two days at Cedar Point so I am going to be using the weekend to get everything caught up. It is amazing how far behind you get in just a couple days. Today is Feature Friday at The Character Cafe and this weeks challenge is Pocket Cards.

For my card, I decided to reuse on of my favorite Character Cafe images - Suzie. She is just so cute and I love her crazy hair. The measurements for my card are 9 1/2 by 4 1/4 and then scored at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4. I used pop dots only at the top of my image so it could slide over the edge of the card. This way it works for both the card and the tag.

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize and check out all the fabulous creations from the Design Team. Head over to the Cafe Blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by next Thursday evening.

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is sweet as can be!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pocket card! I love the warm colours!

Fink said...

You did such an adorable card!!!! Love how you did the pocket in the front! Super

Post a Comment