Angie Cortes Designs

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Bugaboo OBG ~ Best Witches

Hi all! Today is Oldie but a Goodie Thursday at the Bugaboo Challenge Blog. This is a chance for the DT to showcase some of their favorite Bugaboo stamps.

I just LOVE these Hoppy Occasions digi stamps. These little frogs are just perfect for so many cards! I decided to make a Halloween card with my new favorite paper from Echo Park. The little broom was just something I had laying around and the plum ribbon is from PTI. The black candy dots are from Pebbles Inc.

This card is also for Cupcake Craft Challenge 106 ~ Let's Get Digital!

Now head on over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog to see all the Design Teams amazing creations.

Thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

Rae Anne said...

OH WHEW. . .I thought you might have hand rolled your own broom, and I was going to have to shoot myself. . .;) I just discovered Echo Park papers (and I now have all of them), and I just love them! Your card's terrific Angie! :D MWAH!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love that frog but haven't used it yet...can't wait and I love that little broom you just had laying around..haha

Amy said...

Don't ya just love this guy. Perfect for Halloween ;)

Faye said...

This is a wonderful card with a gorgeously coloured, cute image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

jimlynn said...

This is just TOO cute! Love that image and of course, the little broom. Perfect.
Lynn

Lori said...

This is great! That broom is a fantastic addition to your card!

Post a Comment