Angie Cortes Designs

Friday, August 20, 2010

TCC Feature Friday ~ Dimensional Glaze

Hi again!! Aren't you glad it's Friday?? I am so excited that I have nothing to do today...LOL! Which really means I will be be busy all day trying to get all the household chores caught up!

Today is Feature Friday at The Character Cafe and this weeks challenge is to use a Dimesional Glaze on your card/project.

For my card, I am using one of this months new releases at the Character Cafe - Witch Olga. She is really freaky and perfect for your Halloween cards. I used diamond glaze on the the bubbling cauldron but it is not really showing up in the pic! I just got this new Halloween dsp from Echo Park and I LOVE it. The witch feet charm is from Making Memories.

To join in on the fun and be eligible for this weeks fabulous prize and check out all the fabulous creations from the Design Team. Head over to the Cafe Blog and link your creation to Mr. Linky by next Thursday evening.

Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

TinaB said...

Brilliant card Angie! Love it xx Hugs Tina xx

Holly Young said...

Great halloween card! Love that little charm!

Rachel said...

Fabulous card Angie!!
hugs,
Rachel

Lola said...

Great card, lovely colors, and the charm is a great touch.

Post a Comment